Dr. Matt has been in practice since 1996. His practice has been family wellness based with an emphasis on enhancing athletic performance and sports rehabilitation. Dr. Matt has treated numerous professional athletes and celebrities, and being a competitive athlete himself understands the importance of proper nutrition, training techniques, chiropractic care, rest & rehabilitation.
- Cardinal Newman High School, Santa Rosa, CA – 1988
- A.A. – SRJC, Santa Rosa, CA – 1990
Played on the tennis team
- B.A. – St. Mary College, Moraga, CA – 1992
Attended on a tennis scholarship, awarded “All American”
- D.C. – Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas TX – 1996
- Numerous post-graduate studies in neurology, nutrition, & physiology
Tennis, CrossFit, competitive jiu-jitsu, water sports, studying nutrition & natural athletic enhancements, and spending time with his family.
- Montgomery High School, Santa Rosa, CA – 1973
- Pre-chiropractic studies, SRJC, Santa Rosa, CA – 1973-1976
- D.C. – Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA – 1979
- Post-graduate studies in neurology, USC
Tennis, horseback riding, gardening, grappling, studying classical liberalism and the Austrian School of Economics.